- Resources: books, articles, referrals to providers (if desired)
- Support in practicing comfort measures and techniques
- Support in practicing mindfullness
- 2 60minutes prenatal visits (in home or in office)
- Assistance in creating a birthing plan (if desired)
- Support that meets your needs
- Support that meets the needs of family members and or supports
- Unconditional positive regard
- Support/suggestions while assisting with comfort measures
- Support in creating a birthing space that is comfortable (flameless candles, music, lighting).
- Advocate: Provide assistance in making sure you and your partner (if partner is present) feel heard, validated, and seen. Advocating is accomplished by assisting you and partner in enhancing your awareness, and encouraging you to feel empowered about your choices.
- Available on call 24/7 from starting at 36 weeks.
- Backup doula available (incase of emergency, illness, in the middle of therapy session, or facilitating group/class).
After Birth Services:
- 1 Postnatal visit
- Birth story telling
- Resources: books, articles, referrals to providers (if wanting)
- I am a therapist who specialized in perinatal/Maternal Mental Health. If you are wanting to seek these services please visit here. Doula services contract and Therapy contract are separate services.
- Opportunity to discuss adjustment into new season of life
As a Trained Doula, I do not:
- Perform Clinical tasks, such as blood pressure, fetal heart checks, vaginal exams, and others. I am there to provide only physical comfort and emotional support.
- Make decisions for you. I will help you get the information necessary to make an informed decision. I will also remind you if there is a departure from birth plan.
- Speak to the staff on your behalf. I will discuss your concerns with you and suggest options, but you or partner will speak directly to clinical staff.
Training’s and Certifications Click HERE